Wheat dried wedding bouquet ivory orange lavender sola flowers rustic autumn fall harvest oat grain grass burlap lace bridesmaid bridal
Wheat dried wedding bouquet ivory orange lavender sola flowers rustic autumn fall harvest oat grain grass burlap lace bridesmaid bridal
$59.99Ask a question
Harvest rustic wedding BOUQUET made of sola flowers, wheat, oat, bunny's tail grass, flax, dried German statice, burlap and lace. Perfect for summer/fall wedding, for bridesmaid or bride.
MADE ON ORDER
length approx. 36cm (14 11⁄64")
total diameter approx. 20cm (7 7⁄8"). flowers center approx. 18cm (4 23⁄32")
Of course write to me if you have any questions or want to have some custom order - I'll be happy to make something special for you. I can completely customize colors and size of a bouquet.
Sola flowers are handmade from balsa wood. They are naturally cream/ivory in color. While they are made from wood they are quite soft and natural looking. Since each flower is handmade no two flowers are exactly the same and natural variation will occur. That variation is what makes each item so unique and beautiful. These flowers will last a lifetime with the right care. Please keep away from open flame, do not allow prolonged contact with liquids, and keep these delicate items looking beautiful with careful handling.
Please check dimensions carefully.
Most of the photos with a model are with me - I'm 5ft 2" (158cm) so please be aware that if you're taller bouquet will look a bit smaller:)
Due to lighting conditions and monitor settings, colors may appear slightly different than they are.
Items are described to the best of my knowledge. I do not try to mislead customers or misrepresent my items. If any error occurs in a description, it is not intentional.
Tiny imperfections are the nature of handmade work.
Please read my policies and FAQs before buying.
Dried flowers, plants, leaves, bunches, preserved leaves, flowers, bunches, fruits and spices are not returnable as they're perishable.
Continue shopping here: www.mkedracreations.com
NEED YOUR ORDER FAST?
Add this rush my order option to your cart
I'll make your flowers in maximum 2 weeks then. Please don't forget that shipping time will depend on the option you'll choose.
Shipping from Poland
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 6 - 21 business days
- Europe : 3 - 14 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 1 - 3 weeks
- Asia Pacific : 1 - 3 weeks
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 1 - 3 weeks
- North Africa and the Middle East : 1 - 3 weeks
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 1 - 3 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Marzena Kędra, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
If you'd like to have something customized don't hesitate and write to me - I love to make something new and talk with my customers about their wishes. I always contact with photo updates about order so don't worry - we'll choose everything together to make your dream come true:)
If you like one of items(for example bouquet) and would like to have some other matching elements but I don't have the listed - also write to me - I can make many arrangements - from bouquets
and boutonnieres to table decorations and hair accessories.
Custom orders cannot be returned.
What sola flowers are?
Sola flowers are handmade from soft and light balsa wood.
That makes them look very realistic, but they’ll never fade.
They are naturally cream/ivory in color but can be dyed in many colors.
Thanks to used material and technique each flower is different
and those small differences make them unique and beautiful.
These flowers will add a special touch to your ceremony
and will last a lifetime with the right care.
They just need to be kept away from open flame
and protected from prolonged contact with liquids
to be a beautiful keepsake of that special day.
How long shipping to US takes?
Regular shipping (by post with/without tracking) should take up to 2 weeks, but everything depends on postal service. Option without tracking can take a few days longer - if you won't receive your item within 2 weeks please contact your local PO with tracking number (it has a tracking number but USPS doesn't show it on their site) and ask if they don't have it - sometimes postman won't leave a notice.
I suggest shipping all delicate items, especially bigger orders by DHL Express (upgrade available in cart). It takes max. 4 working days. If you need your order super fast please contact me before ordering.
If you choose that method please don't forget to give me your phone number - that's required by the carrier, I can't ship without it.
Can I return a bouquet?
I don't accept returns of any natural floral arrangements because they're too perishable. Also, all made on order items are not returnable.
Other items can be returned - you'll be refunded for item cost, excluding shipping cost and restocking fee (10% of the price) when the item will be sent back to me in an unchanged condition.
When should I place my order for wedding flowers?
You should place your order no later than 2 months before Big Day. I can sometimes make rush orders but only on a special request. Generally waiting time for a wedding set is approx. 2 months.
What should I do if item is damaged?
Take photos ASAP and send them to me so I can file the insurance claim. If you see visible damage to the outside of the box or if the damage is visible upon opening the package, take the first photo in this list BEFORE you unwrap the items:
- A photo showing items, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- Photos displaying all 6 sides of the package
- A close-up photo of the shipping label
- Detailed photos of the damaged item
It is possible that the carrier will want to pick up the damaged merchandise and all packing materials for inspection so DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY.
The claims process can take several weeks.
Allergy and safety note
My floral arrangements are made of natural materials or artificial flowers. If you have allergies or sensitivities to plants, products with dried or preserved flowers may not be right for you. You can choose items made of artificial flower then.
Floral crowns are intended to be worn over hair, not touching skin.
Please keep florals away from small children and pets, as certain plants might be toxic if ingested.
Adult supervision is required for tie-back flower girl crowns as they have long ribbons at back.
Floral arrangements care before wedding
Larger pieces such as bouquets and centerpieces should be taken out of their packaging once they arrive to help maintain their shape for the wedding. Smaller pieces such as boutonnieres, combs, crowns and corsages can remain wrapped up in the tissue paper they arrive in. Bouquets can be placed in vases or stored standing up in the box they arrived in (open the box and shape the bouquet) with very gentle paper wrapping around them as pressure-less support. Keep florals in a dark, dry room, away from high heat, freezing temperatures and bright direct sunlight (which can bleach florals over time). Steam or a few gentle drops of water can be used to re-shape and fluff florals. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Sola flowers care
Sola flowers need to be kept away from open flame and shouldn't have prolonged contact with liquids(small rain will be fine, but be sure to get them dry before putting in some packaging to avoid mold).
I recommend keeping bouquets in vases, if you'd like to protect them from dust - in some glass case or in cellophane I pack them in. Before wedding unpack your bouquet, if flowers are a bit bend just delicately reshape them with moistened fingertips.
Preserved plants and flowers care
It is difficult to talk about preserved plants lifespan. Indeed, several factors strongly influence their condition over time: exposure to sunlight, humidity, handling... We prefer to talk about "quality of life" because each plant behaves differently. In any case, we cannot give an exact lifespan: the plant does not radically change overnight! However, under optimal use conditions, preserved plants remain beautiful for several years.
Preserved plants are 100% natural. This is why it is necessary to follow certain rules in order to ensure their beauty and optimal lifespan:
- Avoid touching: they will not grow back
- No watering
- Avoid long exposure to sunlight behind a glass
- Do not put it close to a heat source
- Humidity under 70%